Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Robert Pattinson Calls Courtney Love A ‘Dick’



Robert Pattinson has hit out at Courtney Love over claims she turned him down for the role over Kurt Cobain in a forthcoming film.

The Twilight star told The Daily Mirror that he’s a fan of Kurt and the band but would not want the part.

He said: “Sometimes these things just appear. I love Nirvana, but I love them a bit too much - I'd be embarrassed.

“And you see all these comments, like from Courtney Love, saying 'What the fuck! He's totally wrong for it', and I'm like, 'I fucking said no, you dick! I didn't get offered it.”

Rob added: “For one thing, I'm too tall, and I can't sing like him, I'm nothing like him! It's ridiculous.”

Scarlett Johansson is rumoured to be playing Courtney when the biopic eventually hits screens.