Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Robert Pattinson @ the "Remember Me" afterparty



Celebrating the UK premiere of his new film “Remember Me,” Robert Pattinson was spotted at the after party in London last night (March 17).

The “New Moon” stud definitely had an array of funny expressions on his face as he made his exit from the Ivy club and hopped into a chauffeured car.

And while he could have pretty much any woman in the world on his arm, Robert says he doesn’t consider himself sexy.

He explained, “I don't feel that I'm sexy at all. I don't feel connected to that kind of talk. People say it, but I've never thought like that. It's funny because even the girls who think like that, if you talk to one of them for five minutes, the illusion is gone. But people still hold on to an illusion. It doesn't matter what you do - they're going to form these fantasies. I think people don't really know what they want and often it is an imaginary thing.”












SOURCE