Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

'Twilight' star Nikki Reed wants to be on 'True Blood'



HBO's "True Blood" may be against stunt casting in pretty much every way possible, but that still isn't stopping a few certain people from throwing their names into the ring as possible guest stars.

One of these individuals already knows quite a thing or two about vampires and the supernatural world -- Nikki Reed, who most people know as a star from the "Twilight" franchise. So why would she want to dip her toes into another vampire series? In a new chat with MTV News, she talks about working with "True Blood" star Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica), and how they each talk about crossing over:

"We’re both equally fascinated by I think the passion behind the admiration for vampires, I really love 'True Blood' and I envy her. I would do anything to have a guest spot on the show, hint hint.

"That’s what we talked about most, She was talking about 'Twilight,' and I was commenting on her show, and what we like about each other’s work, and I think that she wins."

source: examiner, MTV