Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Robert, Kristen and Taylor: Twilight Convention Trifecta



Taking the stage to answer questions for their biggest fan's and members of the media, the stars of "Twilight" took to the "Eclipse" Convention in Los Angeles, California over the weekend.

With Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner all on-hand, the trio laughed amongst one another while reminiscing about past moments and looking ahead to the future in front of the crowd at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza venue.

Since that time, Pattinson also took a moment to chat with the Today show on Monday (June 14), saying to interviewer Jenna Bush, "I would like to go on a date. I'm just saying. I'm just putting that out there. Because I never go on dates anymore."

And while romance may be on his mind, Robert isn't keen on the idea of "settling down," as he tells, "I don't think settling down should be the same thing as getting married. I mean, I guess settling down just means not sleeping with everybody. I don't like the idea of having to settle, though."

During the course of his sitdown, Rob also made it known that he's looking to best Taylor when it comes to his coif and his abs.

He tells, "I want to have better hair than him. I want to have a better six-pack. No, he's great. I've been close with him throughout the whole series."