Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Kellan Lutz: Gas Station Friendly



Gearing up for another productive day, Kellan Lutz was spotted posing with a gas station worker after filling up his ride in Van Nuys, California on Friday (February 26).

Smiling as he went about his business, the Emmett Cullen stud also purchased a healthy fruit snack as he then left for an important meeting.

Having spent the previous night partying it up at Bar210 for Carlos Lopez’s birthday party, Kellan recently chatted about his love of his “Twilight” role as Emmett.

He dished, “I love being my character, Emmett, and I love this franchise. I love the actors, the production teams, the directors… it’s great to love a job in a way that has continuous projects with it, so I hope Stephenie Meyer writes another book that we get to act in also.”






SOURCE